Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Thursday Ramblings

+4 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
April 20, 2017 at 8:37am
160 Comments

Disclaimer: It's not Tuesday.  

So I've recently held discussions with friends about washing the car.  My wife constantly complains when I want to wash the cars and insists on me taking a kid to do it.  This isn't an issue.  My daughter likes washing the car.  But then I have to take a beating for "spending too much time outside".

I like a clean car as much as any woman likes a clean house.  I also am very particular with how my car is washed.  I use wheel cleaner and my wheels still like like the day I drove them off the lot.  Also a big believer in tire shine, another item my wife thinks is a waste of money.  Is it just me or does a car never look clean until those tires have that wet look?

And now we're on to parenting.  My daughter is almost 3 and my son is 15 months old.  They've reach the point where they fight over things now and this has resulted in hair pulling, smacking, and general assholery by both parties.  I've spanked my son for hitting his sister and he laughed in my face.  I've put him in timeout and he laughs in my face.  I ran out of options.  So I made the mistake of telling my daughter to hit him back when he hits her.  Maybe it wasn't a mistake, when she retaliates; he stops.  But the wife thinks its wrong.  What am I to do here?

Your beer of the week is UFO's Twist.  If you like UFO then you'll love Twist with its Blood Orange flavor addition.  Give it a try.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 160 Comments