Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings

+6 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
March 21, 2017 at 8:34am
317 Comments

It's been awhile, hasn't it?  I'm willing to bet that most, if not all, of you don't really care either.  That's just the way I like it.

So I've been busy with life.  It's been a big old ball of fun but being a grown-up sucks and I had to do lots of grown-up things.  Like buying a house and stuff.  Working.  You know, all the things that suck in life.  

Speaking of being a grown-up, you know where I really hate being a grown-up?  On the internet.  The lovely interwebz are where we can all let our hair down and be assholes without getting punched in the face for it, and that's cool.  Some people troll and, quite frankly, I'm ok with them too.  The Internet needs trolls so that the interwebz rent-a-cops can feel important.  We need trolls so we can chat on a message board a year later about how much of an asshole JPBuck was.  Just watch last season of South Park and it's easy to see, trolls make the web go.

Basketbucks really sucked the big one this year.  It was odd, they were within striking distance of nearly every game they played but execution down the stretch was lacking.  I think the most frustrated I've ever been watching OSU basketball was that Virginia game this season.  Tate laid and egg and the Bucks couldn't hit free throws.  That game was won, IMO and they let it go.  Imagine if the Buckeyes had beaten a Top 5 team at the time on the road a week after beating Providence.  One can dream. 

Spring football is upon us.  What a dick tease. 

TL;DR - It actually IS fun to be an asshole on the internet, basketbucks stink, spring football blah.

Your beer of the week - I don't know what the beer of the week is but I'll tell you what it isn't; any variety of a sour IPA.  Absolutely disgusting like drinking a candy warhead.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 317 Comments