Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Strange jet update.

0 HS
allinosu's picture
March 2, 2016 at 8:49am
134 Comments

Against my wife's advice and my better judgement, I'm going to update my last topic. I and several people in the area have seen this strange jet that fills the area with a loud engine sound that goes on sometimes for hours. It's not a jet that just flies by but hovers, then is gone only to reappears a short time later repeating the same thing over and over. A few times it has woke us up when it happens near by because of the noise it puts out. When it vanishes it's like some body turns it off with a switch to total silence. (unlike a jet accelerating away). Then when it reappears it's instant loud noise that fills the sky. The young man in the video couldn't find it because it was far away. If it had been closer we would had a hard time hearing him over the noise. I've been lucky enough to see it in the daylight between clouds do it's thing and it is strange. I've been doing research these last couple of days and it's been going on at least since 2000 and from Maine to Florida to California. Most call it "blinking out". Some articles claim the military is doing "active camouflage" but it doesn't explain to me how the sound stops suddenly. The UFO center is getting numerous reports of a UFO with a jet engine sound all describing the same thing. The sound in the video can go on for an hour at a time without fluctuations. My wife and I heard this thing two out of three nights so it isn't hard to experience it. https://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2011/.../strange-sounds-in-the-night-sky/

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 134 Comments