Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

IT’S NATIONAL MARGARITA DAY! – GOTTA HAVE SOME MUSIC – TIMH

+1 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture
February 22, 2016 at 4:04am
97 Comments

National Margarita Day is a real thing. Better than any Hallmark holiday,. No need to buy cheesy greeting cards, or over-priced flowers. Are a dozen roses you could buy for $20 most of the year really worth $60 in mid-February? My fellow Dubbers, I suggest that National Margarita Day is a perfect holiday. It’s easy to observe; fun to celebrate; and you don’t get gouged on the price because hardly anyone knows it’s happening. You have to love a stealth holiday.

Of course, every real holiday has its music canon. National Margarita Day is no exception. So, without further ado, shake out your shaker, crank up your blender, or just do that voodoo that you do and have a taste of the agave. And, enjoy the sounds of the season.

If you can’t come up with a Margarita tune, a straight tequila song will do. Oh hells, whatever drinking or party tunes you like will be fine. I figure we can recycle the play list for Cinco de Mayo.

TIMH will be back tomorrow. Nothing really exciting happened on this date anyway.

PSA: Don’t drink and drive!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 97 Comments