Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Sunday Metal Shop - Desert Island Edition

+8 HS
John Cooper's lucky pig's picture
September 13, 2015 at 12:07pm
61 Comments

Sunday Metal Shop heard the cries of the damned in the comment section of last week’s Iron Maiden edition:

Rob Reese  [12th Warrior]  7 SEP 2015, 12:30 AM 

JCLP

Consider a Deserted Island with nothing but hot 6' blond girls and your 5 favorite metal CD's thread next week. Could make some interesting selections.

Rob is a faithful follower of the SMS and a rocker of the first degree so let’s get it on.

I found that the 6’ blonde girls were much tougher to get my hands on than were the five metal albums I’d want with me if I were stranded on an island. The ones I did get my hands on promptly beat me up so we are going to stick to the musical end of things.  Further, if we allow discussion on women we have to let the ladies discuss men and I don’t want this turning into a Top 5 Manowar Albums list. You know the ladies love them some Manowar.

While I realize that the first rule in metal is that there are no rules, this isn’t metal but rather a discussion about metal so there’s going be rules to this. Your top five list must state the artist and album title and can only contain studio albums and live albums - no greatest hits, anthologies or box sets allowed. Double albums are game as long as they are a studio release or live. Example: KISS Alive! is allowed but Double Platinum is not.

My list:

Megadeth – Rust In Peace

Iron Maiden – Live After Death

Tool – Aenima

Clutch – Clutch

AC/DC – High Voltage

What say you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments