Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Reader's Choice Awards: Favorite MIA Member

Matt Gutridge's picture
May 19, 2015 at 6:31am
215 Comments
11W

ELEVEN WARRIORS READER'S CHOICE AWARDS
Eleven Warriors is too awesome for the Pulitzer Prize. So, I figured we (the readers) should vote for our favorites on the most awesomest of websites on the interwebz.

Over the next two weeks I will post a new category each day that you can vote on. Categories will cover the staff, Ohio State football and the members of Eleven Warriors. Voting will close 24 hours after each category is posted. I will post an article with all of the winners after this series ends.

In this community, like life, sometimes we lose contact with people we like or respect. Today's category focuses on those members who have become MIA. Perhaps one day they will come back home. Until then, let's vote on our favorites who haven't posted in a while.

YOUR FAVORITE MIA 11W MEMBER (LISTED IN ABC ORDER)

Chief B1G Dump

Chief B1G Dump: Missing since SEP 25, 2014

Last Words: "I'm your huckleberry..."

GeneStarWind

GeneStarWind: Missing since DEC 15, 2014

Last Words: "I was laid off and found a new job just a week or so ago, my focus was elsewhere, sorry guys for just up and disappearing like that, had to worry about my family."

Lou Groza

LouGroza: Missing since DEC 27, 2014

Last Words: "I'm relaxed Bass, everything is gonna be alll riighhtt. I'm getting ready to listen to some One Direction! Ha."

Steensn

Steensn: Missing since AUG 18, 2013

Last Words: "Rec league > D2 football... got it..."

Write-in

If I'm "missing" somebody you can do a write-in vote in the comment section.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 215 Comments