Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Ohio State University vs. Alabama

0 HS
apack614's picture
August 14, 2014 at 9:19am
31 Comments

Is anyone else watching Sportscenter? About how has Alabama recovered from multiple loss seasons under Nick Saban.

We all know and completely understand that Alabama is a good team. There is no denying that, but how good will they be this year?

• Can their cornerbacks get it done this year?
  • Will they find a quality QB in Blake Sims or Jacob Coker?
  • If they do find a quality QB in one of those two will their O Line be able to protect them?

I don't know if you guys have really thought about it but Alabama is in the same exact situation we are. Can our corners step up and get it done? If Braxton goes down (for the love of god please don't happen) can Cardale come in and save the day? Finally, we lost all but one starter on the O-line for this year, can they come in and protect a injury prone QB?

They are also coming off a 2 loss season in which they lost a conference game to Auburn, going on to lose to Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl. We are both in the same predicament.

My question is, who is going to bounce back more?

Personally I have a feeling Alabama is going to upset a lot of fans by having yet another 2 maybe even 3 loss season.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments