Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Good Panoramic Shots of Ohio Stadium?

0 HS
KansasBuckeye's picture
July 23, 2014 at 4:12pm
11 Comments

As my user name suggests, I am a Buckeye living in Kansas.  I grew up in Kettering and moved out here for school about ten years ago.  I've since married, had kids (all Buckeye fans now as well.. No KU/KSU fans in my household!), bought a house, and done all kinds of unfortunate growing up.  The perk to growing up and owning my own home, however, is that I get to do whatever the heck I want to it (within sternly expressed limitations that my wife allows, of course).  So I recently finished the basement and am preparing to make it into an amazing "man-cave", for lack of better term.  Everything is coming together nicely, but there is one thing missing..  I really want a large panoramic shot (ideally of a night game, i think) of Ohio Stadium.  In theory I'd love one of a shot during The Game in '06 with a small caption of the final score, but that may be asking too much.  Where you come in, beloved 11W community, is with suggestions of where to find such a treasure without paying a small fortune.  Keep in mind, I'd have to have it shipped or pick it up during Thanksgiving holiday while I'm visiting the family.  Anybody have great suggestions?? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments