Almost full guys, and not to be persumptious about a guys like Bosa and Pocic but assuming they're already in. Here's a list of guys imo who we better find a way to accomidate should they still wanna be a part of this class:
1) James Quick- maybe the best athlete in this class overrall, certainly among top tier. Haven't seen anyone play this fast on film since Rocket Ismail. He can help Thad and the fellas out as well cuz he's a beast on the court too.
2) Derrick Green- his combination of work ethic and talent level is unparalleled. The kid was 270 lbs. as a freshman running a 5 sec 40 time. Now he's a chiselled 225lb machine consistently timed in the low 4.3's. Not to mention a lifelong Buckeye and Eddie George fan.
3) Jaylon Smith- no explanation needeed! (to bad he's a longshot)
4)Vonn Bell- BIG TIME game changing safety. This kid stands out on film defensively similar to Quick. When its all said and done this guy could be the best player in this entire class PERIOD. I feel that strongly about him, just pay attention to how he's rising up the boards. Combine his talent level and the fact that the kid gushed About UM, th family atmosphere and his love for the campus...Just enough lean for me.
5) MacKensie Alexander- One of the best pure cover cb's in the nation, and still a position of need.
6) Maurice Hurst Jr.- I know we're loaded on the DL but he's a true NT with NFL pedigree (you don't turn those guys away). Oh and the kid is busting 70yd+ touchdown runs @ 300 lbs on his highlight tape...Nuff said
Like i said, just my opinion. Curious to here your lists