Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Flatulence with Cooper: Terrance and Phillip Make Waves

0 HS
Cooper's picture
November 3, 2015 at 11:00am
27 Comments

Welcome to another week of Flatulence with Cooper. If you are not familiar with the column, previous installments can be found here and here

This week, we're upping the ante. Mike Ditka and dogs passing gas can only go so far in terms of offending people. If anything, they're hilariously adorable (and yes, watching a senile old man dirty his trousers on national television is hilariously adorable). Now that we've gotten the appetizers out of the way, I want to present to you the 3 a.m. college campus Waffle House of dirtiness: The Kings of Farts. The luminaries of offending those who are said to not be offended in the slightest. Terrance and Phillip. 

I'm sure many of you are familiar with South Park, and thus are aware of these fictional Canadians. They were created after critics of South Park complained of the incessant fart jokes and bad animation. Being the trolls that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are, they created a duo that did exactly nothing but fart on each other and other innocent souls. 

Today's scene is a snippet from The Terrance and Phillip movie. Don't worry, I made sure to chop the video to include only the farting section and cut out the other NSFW bit. Also, don't mind the Canadian reference, as it is a long running joke on South Park. Pro tip: Click on the video to pause it if you don't want a continuous fart musical running while you're perusing through the thread (the loop option wasn't working for me).

This scene could quite possibly the greatest middle finger ever to South Park's critics. The musical quality is poetic, dare I say. 

Remember people, you don't have to be smart to laugh at a fart, but you'd have to be stupid not to.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments