Listen to this week's episode of the Eleven Warriors Radio Hour on 97.1 the Fan from the comfort of your own browser.
- The running game is off – this team needs a mentality to get after it on the ground…
- Which leads to red zone problems. Ohio State had 8 trips to the red zone in the last two weeks and came away with six points. Six!
- The linebackers are getting roasted
- As are the safeties!
- And good offensive coaches, like Purdue's Jeff Brohm, are taking advantage of that
- Last but not least, this is a team committing a ton of penalties
How much of this can Urban Meyer and his staff shore up in the next two weeks?
Looking at off the field topics:
- None of us are having that Football Scoop report of friction between Meyer and Gene Smith – it's just not true
- But something does look “off” with Meyer this season
- What changes should Meyer look to make with the coaching staff this offseason
- Is Greg Schiano's scheme going to lead to position coaches getting fired?
Rounding it out, we took calls (and we had some great ones) for “This Week's Question,” discussed the blackout for a noon game, broke down the pettiest war in Michigan,touched on the most Miami thing ever, and Joshua saw Steven Tyler's feet for the first time.
Be sure to follow the Radio Hour on Twitter and tweet us to have your questions read on air.