Have the Buckeyes struck oil in Glenville for the first time in what feels like a decade? Does Brice Sensabaugh have a future with the Utah Jazz? Does the surge in season ticket sales signal strong home attendance to come at Ohio Stadium in 2023?
This week, the Eleven Dubcast tackles all of these questions. Johnny and George examine various regional developments surrounding Ohio State recruiting within the last few weeks, then move on to debriefing the NBA Draft in wake of Chris Holtmann seeing a player selected for the third year in a row — the first streak of its kind for Ohio State since 2007-2010.
Additionally, the Dubcast discussion will also cover:
- George challenges a recently disgraced sportsbook-adjacent NBA journalist to a 1-on-1 game of basketball and promises to defeat him 11-0.
- Ask Us Anything! — writers to email@example.com this week asked about which field of medicine we would practice if choosing to become a doctor.
- Ohio Stadium season ticket sales are surging.
- Best wishes to Zak Herbstreit, his father Kirk, and the rest of their family.
- The most bizarre story concerning college athletics support staff since the release of Zach Smith's Amazon order history.