The NFL Draft is over, which means 2019 prognosticating can officially begin.
Three former Buckeyes were selected in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft, with Nick Bosa going No. 2 overall to the 49ers, Dwayne Haskins No. 15 overall to the Washington Redskins and Parris Campbell No. 59 overall to the Indianapolis Colts.
All three players were given odds to win rookie of the year honors this season, according to BetOnline.ag. Bosa is the favorite to win the NFL's defensive rookie of the year, while Haskins has the second-best odds to be the offensive rookie of the year. Campbell is tied for the eighth-best odds to win the offensive award.
Here's BetOnline's full list of props that include Buckeye rookies:
- Offensive Rookie of the Year: Dwayne Haskins +700 (7/1), Parris Campbell +2000 (20/1)
- Dwayne Haskins Starts 2019 Regular Season: Over/Under 7½
- Will Nick Bosa Win Defensive Rookie of the Year? No -300 (1/2), Yes +200 (2/1)
- Nick Bosa Sacks 2019 Regular Season: Over/Under 9
- Most Sacks in 2019 Regular Season: Joey Bosa -200 (1/2), Nick Bosa +160 (8/5)
The 2019 NFL season officially kicks off the week following Ohio State's season opener against Florida Atlantic, beginning when the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sept. 5.
Until then, we're in the doldrums of the offseason.