Ohio State released several new documents relevant to the investigation of Urban Meyer and Zach Smith on Tuesday afternoon.
The new documents include:
- A travel expense document.
- A document on Zach Smith's 2013 OVI in Dublin, Ohio.
- An email about Zach Smith's card being declined.
- Photos of a diary about the Powell investigation in 2015 and what OSU was doing at the time.
- Zach and Courtney Smith's divorce decree.
- An email regarding Zach Smith's rehab.
- A Powell Police Department incident run report.
- The protection order from July 2018.
- Urban Meyer's personnel file.
- HR Communications to Urban Meyer regarding his suspension.
- Various group text message conversations, some redacted.
- A text conversation between Stan White and Urban Meyer about Zach Smith.
- Texts from Shelley Meyer where she addresses concerns for Zach Smith.
- A text conversation between Urban Meyer and Brian Voltolini about DUI checkpoints and Zach Smith's dismissal.
- A text conversation between Urban Meyer and his agent where Meyer says Zach Smith was fired for "cumulative stuff," and he believes legal matters against Smith will be dismissed in court.
- Email conversations regarding coaching contracts.
Eleven Warriors will have more updates on the newly documents as they come.