Despite dumping Michigan last weekend to earn a spot in the B1G championship game and improving to 5th in the College Football Playoff rankings, Ohio State enters Saturday's contest against 13th-ranked Wisconsin as four point underdog.
The biggest factor in Ohio State's underdog status is the loss of quarterback J.T. Barrett to season ending surgery on a broken ankle forcing Urban Meyer and company to turn to 3rd-year sophomore Cardale Jones.
Jones, a 6'5", 250 pound beast out of Cleveland Glenville, has the size to be a punishing runner and a howitzer for an arm but with just 17 pass attempts to his credit so far this season it's fair to wonder just how effective he'll be in guiding the offense with only a week to prepare.
With all eyes on the quarterback, this week's contest winner will be the entrant who nails Cardale's passing yardage for the game, or at least comes closer than anyone else without going over. The reward for such expertise will be an Ohio's Moon t-shirt from 11W Dry Goods along with two (2) Ohio's Moon stickers.
As always, leave your prediction in the comments below to enter and be mindful of the small print:
- Must be 18-years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must emerge victorious because #pride.