Ohio State's gauntlet continues this week with a home showdown against No. 7 Michigan State with Big Ten title and College Football Playoff hopes on the line for both teams.
It's an enormous game, which means you have the chance to earn a tee from the famed Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. All you have to do is prove you're a true Nostradamus and predict the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email email@example.com.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- The deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
Ohio State enters this game with the top passing attack in the country, boasting the Heisman favorite at quarterback and three receivers who will likely finish with more than 1,000 receiving yards.
That could be bad news for Michigan State, which ranks dead last in the country in passing defense and has given up more than 350 yards through the air in three straight games.
Your challenge is to correctly predict Ohio State's total passing yardage in Saturday night's game and win a tee of your choice from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!