Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Wednesday Hurry Up Coments

+2 HS
sumaic's picture
October 7, 2022 at 9:55pm
13 Comments

I will be as brief as I can. I apologize, this has bothered me for a couple days. On Wednesday the Hurry up message board went to shit. Pardon me for being blunt...but if you know, you know. I won't spell it out for those that dont. My issue is the first comment left on the board that wasn't deleted (mine) shouldn't exist either (at least not as the 1st visible comment)..."I don't care what he looks like..." has no business being the 1st comment shown on a forum! Especially when the overwhelming majority of ensuing comments are 100%correct in admonishing speaking about the appearance on a human being! The context of the comment at that point is impossible to interpret without reading 100+ other comments and realizing that something is missing. My comment was written in response to other comments that were removed...if the comments were given the "comment removed for violation...bit" that would be fine, as at least the comment's context would be easier interpreted, but given the deletion of the other comments, it leaves my comment as the comment that actually references appearance, and therefore abhorrent and a direct violation of the commenting policy. (Intent unknown = I'm a jerk). Please remove my comment, or add in some edit that can provide context. Thank you. Thank you SBB.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments