Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Thread Bullying Epidemic.

+27 HS
Earthoid.'s picture
September 24, 2019 at 6:49am
332 Comments

Been noticing a lot more than usual lately, all the cool kids on 11W ganging up to bully OP's over their choice of thread and desired topic of discussion (not mine cuz all my threads are golden).  And no I'm not only referencing the recent push to minimize TTUN threads.  OP's on here shouldn't have to worry if cool internet kids are going to lash out at them because they have the nerve to bring up a topic that the cool kids find undesirable.  Remember, being internet cool is just not cool.  

If you don't want to read about a topic (considering the thread is appropriately titled, which most of the time they are) might I suggest just not clicking on it at all?   Or if you've already committed and find a topic undesirable, there's always that tiny little arrow found at the top left of your browser.  If you're on a mobile phone this usually requires a flick of some sort (figure it out, cool kid).  

And with that. I'll leave with these quotes about bullying (annotated for maximum context and comprehension).  Think about what you're doing.  We all know that not everyone can be as cool as you.  We get it.  Just leave the OP'S ALONE.

The people [11W cool kids] who are bullying you [OP], they're insecure about who they are, and that's why they're bullying you [OP]. It never has to do with the person they're bullying [You, OP]. They desperately want to be loved and be accepted [helmet stickers], and they go out of their way to make people feel unaccepted so that they're not alone.

Bullying is never fun, it's a cruel and terrible thing to do to someone [an OP]. If you [OP] are being bullied, it is not your fault [nor your ESPN thread's]. No one deserves to be bullied, ever.

I realized that bullying never has to do with you [OP]. It's the bully [11W cool kid] who's insecure.

Go empower yourself [OP]. You need confidence because the one thing that bullying does is it belittles you, and it takes away your confidence, and nobody deserves that.

If you’re insulting people on the Internet [on 11W forum], you must be ugly on the inside.

The world is a dangerous place, because of those who look on and do nothing. [Is that you? It's not me.]

Bystanders [you?] who do nothing give bullies permission [not me] inadvertently to go on being bullies. Most are afraid they’ll lose friends [helmet stickers] or be bullied themselves [get less helmet stickers] if they help victims [OP's] or report bullies [11W cool kids], and some feel guilty for years afterward [For yearrrrrs....].

No one heals himself by wounding another [OP].

What if the kid [OP] you bullied at school [11W forum], grew up, and turned out to be the only surgeon who could save your life?

Think about it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 332 Comments