Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Have a few complaints about using this site...

0 HS
BuckGuy003's picture
March 7, 2014 at 12:41pm
5 Comments

I use this site almost exclusively on mobile (iphone). 

When I first saw the redesign I honestly thought it was a cluster and made it much harder to navigate. While I did get used to it and it's not nearly as bad as I thought. I do have some problems.

1) today I noticed as I scrolled down the front page I couldn't find the skull session for today...eventually I saw it was up top. This is frustrating only because I don't know how many articles I may have missed by them being up there and not on the actual front page.

2) this one is small but on almost everything to do with IOS you can tap the time at the top of the screen and it scrolls you back to the top. Doesn't work here for some reason when it used to on the old site. 

In conclusion, I wish every article was put in order on the front page so I know I'm not missing anything. And use the blocks at the top for little side stories. perhaps I'm overreacting but this is my favorite site ever and would love to have the easy navigation I used to have. Go Bucks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments