Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

US Soccer Federation is Corrupt and Poorly Managed; Source: US Soccer Employees

+4 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
June 22, 2019 at 6:57pm
17 Comments

You all probably know at this point that one of my big concerns, aside from Ohio State football, creative writing, and music, is US Soccer. I absolutely love both the US Men's and Women's teams and I'll always root for them no matter what. In about an hour the USMNT will kick off against Trinidad in what should be a revenge game with a lopsided score, but while they do that, the management is going to be counting their dollars and doing absolutely nothing to help grow the sport. 

If you're not familiar, Glassdoor is a website that allows employees to rate their management, and the results are in for the US Soccer Federation: it's an awful place to work in and run by incompetents. One of the most interesting things you'll notice if you browse the reviews is that many of the reviewers believe that Jay Berhalter is the "de facto" CEO. If the name Berhalter sounds familiar, it's because his brother, Gregg, is the new manager of the USMNT. 

Yep, something's not just fishy--it's rotting and host to colony of maggots. 

https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/U-S-Soccer-Federation-Reviews-E9884.htm

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments