Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

NFL question: What would it take for you not to support the NFL?

0 HS
gm3jones's picture
September 17, 2014 at 11:34am
41 Comments

I am sure everyone has heard about the Rice and Adrian Peterson ordeals and was curious as to what it would take for you not to support the NFL anymore? What has happened the past two weeks has been a real black eye to the NFL - one of the most wathched and known entities in the world.The lack of leadership from the owners to the Commisoner of the NFL is a joke. What upsets me the most is they seem to treat the fans as if we are stupid. They are basically egomaniacs. They know that the viewers are going to still be there; the sponsors will still be there; and most importantly, the money will still be there. They think they can spoon feed us crap and we accept it as it is. The way they handled the AP case and turned around at near 1 in the morning with a press release stating he has been deactivated is a prime example. To my own personal displeasure, I will still be watching my Bungles Sunday afternoon. I am just curious what it would take for you to lose interest in wathching, attending or supporting your NFL team of choice? And feel free to give any other input.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments