Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Devyn Ford and Noah Cain or Marcus Crowley and Steele Chambers

+3 HS
SuperAP3's picture
February 5, 2020 at 11:12pm
42 Comments

IF we could do last year all over again, would you rather have Penn State’s pair of RBs or Ohio State’s pair of RBs? If I remember correctly, we basically told Devyn Ford when he wanted in and Noah Cain was a “huge OSU lean” and we didn’t close the deal. Noah Cain, especially, looked great to me this year and screams Big Ten back. Both have, apparently, passed former 5 star RB Ricky Slade Jr. on the PSU depth chart. I am not a Tony Alford basher. I’m really not sure how you can be, the backs he get all produce at a high level. So either, he is a great coach, he is a great recruiter and knows more about RBs than recruiting services, OR both. But you can’t argue with his results and since results matter, who cares if it is a 5 star or a 3 star running for 1,500 yards. As long as they produce. And since he has been here, the RBs have produced. That being said, right now, would you rather have Steele and Crowley OR Cain and Ford? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments