Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Crystal Ball for RB Miyan Williams

+4 HS
Defiance's picture
March 27, 2019 at 12:41pm
21 Comments

So not exactly a #HOTTAKE but let's just say recruiting can be a fickle thing.

It's all about momentum and things ebb and tide on what seems like a daily basis sometimes.

I feel like I'm pretty connected (read here as obsessed) with things going on around the WHAC and with most of the recruits that The Buckeyes are looking at and at times even what these same recruits are thinking about tOSU but I'm not confused that sometimes recruits like to play the social media game (insert surprised gif here) and that sometimes the coaching staff can cool on a player the same way a player can cool on a school. 

Once in a while though there's a crystal ball on 24/7 that really catches me by surprise and this is definitely one of those times.

What in the tarnation is he talking about is what you're prolly asking yourself right about now (as well as get on with it already Defiance) so here's the "scoop."

As you might have read in the title, there was a crystal ball for RB Miyan Williams to tOSU placed recently. Now there are a lot of crystal ballers and some of them carry more weight than others but this one was placed by none other than Steve Wiltfong, yes the 247 Sports Director of Football Recruiting Steve Wiltfong so it might carry a little more weight than other crystal balls.

Here's the link for those that would like to read a little more about said crystal ball but I'm curious what you guys and gals know about Miyan Williams and if I've just missed something in my daily readings that has been brewing for a while or if this might be a new development? For some quick reference, he's class of 2020 and he's listed as the #612 recruit nationally, #48 RB and #21 recruit in The Great State of Ohio. His 247 Sports Composite is .8628 and he's a 3 star recruit from Winton Woods HS in Cincinnati.

From his profile, it looks like he's warm on Kentucky and ttun (it actually lists Al Washington as his recruiter along with Jay Harbaugh so maybe it's just a bit dated) and cool on BC, Iowa State and Kansas but there's no mention of tOSU in his top five so what gives?

So let's hear it dubbers, let me know what you know, what you think and if you even care.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments