Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Marcus Washington Crystal Ball Prediction

0 HS
Andrew Lind's picture
May 9, 2018 at 5:58pm
30 Comments

Whenever I make a 247Sports Crystal Ball prediction regarding a prospect with interest in Ohio State, I'm going to start explaining my pick in our forums.

I think I typically do a good job of that when I talk about specific prospects in The Hurry Up, but some do slip through the cracks from time to time or are simply a footnote beside quotes from a prospect. That said, I placed on this afternoon for St. Louis Trinity Christian four-star wide receiver Marcus Washington.

I talking with Washington (which you'll read about in tonight's edition of The Hurry Up) as well as some sources close to both him and the Ohio State program, I feel confident the Buckeyes are his leader at this point in time. He's trimming his list to five this weekend and aiming for a mid-to-late summer announcement.

Ohio State has offers out to more than two dozen receivers, but Washington is at (or near the very top) of the staff's priority chart with Garrett Wilson now in the fold. Georgia four-star Zion Puckett, Indiana four-star David Bell, St. Louis four-star Jameson Williams, Tennessee four-stars Trey Knox, Texas four-star Elijah Higgins and Indiana three-star Craig Young seemingly round out that list, with the Buckeyes likely to take four or five wide receivers this cycle.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments