Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

This is Why Woodbey Flipped, According to the Ground Zero Guy

+1 HS
Eph97's picture
December 21, 2017 at 9:51am
103 Comments

This is from a USC forum (https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/103021/Contents/USC-football-recruiting-Composite-five-star-safety-Jaiden-Woodbey-picks-Florida-State-over-USC-Ohio-State-112562538?Page=2#M112588371), where they were discussing Woodbey. A Buckeye fan asked the Ground Zero guy why Woodbey flipped and here is what he said:

Ok he was never going to stay in state because parents wanted him to go away. Big factor in being recruited by Ohio State was his relationship with Coach Schiano who was leaving OSU to go to Tennessee out the clear blue sky so the trust factor was damaged. I myself say in the house with Schiano and Coach Meyer and loved what they had to say . But Family told me late in the game that they felt like car salesman and not real people. I myself thought he would sta with OSU until my son got in on the recruiting. Then I thought Usc has a big chance which they did but parents vetoed it. So there you have it. Stephen Carr,Chris Hawkins and all the Oregon Duck freshman were in attendance to wish him the best of luck.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 103 Comments