Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Small Forward: Wendell Moore, Cox Mill High School, Concord, NC.

+1 HS
buckzilla1's picture
April 11, 2017 at 10:43pm
10 Comments

As a lot of folks know, I like to put local kids out to other 11W recruiting junkies in football and basketball. Sometimes like in the case of Concord HS, DT. Rick Sandridge, or Rechon "Leaky" Black Concord/Montverde SF in Basketball. Today I was looking at some sites and found that Wendell Moore, had mentioned our Buckeyes as an interest. This goliath for the class of 2019 is a 6-foot-5 sophomore wing, and was voted the NCBCA District 9 player of the year after averaging 25 points, 9.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 2.3 steals and 1.2 blocks. Moore scored 29 points and grabbed 12 rebounds in the N.C. 3A state championship game and just recently has been voted the N.C. state player of the year by the N.C. Basketball Coaches Association. The selection is for public school players as we have both private and public divisions in NC.
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article139800153.htm...

Moore has had visits from Roy at UNC CHEATER HILL and Wake's Danny Manning. 247 has him as uncommitted. My hope is that Thad can make a visit or 60 before this guy commits anywhere. I have to say that he is the most impressive athlete I have seen since Corey Seager at Northwest Cabarrus High School and that says a lot for this neck of the woods.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments