Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Zen and the Art of Recruiting

0 HS
Whoa Nellie's picture
February 2, 2015 at 3:10pm
6 Comments

As LOI day approaches, I have meditated (maybe also medicated) myself into a state of calm and serenity. I trust that our coaches and players have represented Ohio State well, and have spread the word about this special place and time to the recruits. I believe that a talented group of young men will choose to become Buckeyes because they know in their hearts that it's right for them. I will celebrate as each one reveals this decision, and will not worry about those who decide otherwise. I know that the coaches will develop and mold our athletes into fierce warriors, champion football players and good men. The teammates they are about to join will welcome them as brothers bound by a winning culture of playing for each other and the team, first. All of this will be sufficient to perpetuate excellence. It is a great time to be an Ohio State Buckeye -- coach, player and fan. 

Fear not.

O-H-I-O

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments