Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

How do we Feel about this Class Now?!?

0 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture
June 18, 2014 at 1:59pm
47 Comments

So, with eight players on board, things are happening on the recruiting front. There have been 6 commits starting with Burrow at QB less that three weeks ago. Of those 6 new commits, 4 are from Ohio, and one was Nick Conner.

They even have some momentum with guys like Justin Hilliard, Jashon Cornell, Damien Harris, and several other 4-5 star elite recruits. So, things are really starting to take shape. This could, COULD be a top 5 class by the time that this season kicks off!

So, now that this has all happened, where are all those "fans" who were b*tching and moaning about the state of OSU recruiting, especially the in-state recruiting?

I'll make this really easy for you - either trust the staff, and enjoy the ride, or don't follow recruiting, because we're talking about the whims ad wishes of 17 and 18 year old high schoolers.

CHILL!

So, what's the level of excitement here? How is everyone else feeling? Things are looking up for the 2015 class, and 2016 is even starting to stir up some positive energy. This class with 8 recruits is on the fringe of the top 25 already. OSU is in a very good position with Hilliard, Baker, Scott, Harris, Jefferson, Burrell, Clark, Cornell, and Kirk.

I feel pretty good about their chances with everyone except Clark and Kirk, but what do I know? Just a gut feeling that they land at least 5 of the above guys and that alone makes for quite an impressive class if it just ended with that and their current commitments.

Thoughts?!?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 47 Comments