Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Concerned About Chris Fowler Again

0 HS
Buckfrombirth's picture
October 9, 2022 at 1:40am
68 Comments

JRod1996 posted after the ND game that Fowler had a tough time keeping names straight, and today's game was even worse. He called CJ "Moseley" twice, called Sparty "Sparky", said Marvis Frazier (was he a boxer? I know Marvin Hagler and Joe Frazier, but maybe Tyson beat Marvis Frazier???), and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head. I'm neither a doctor nor a huge Fowler fan, but this is now becoming a trend. In the past, we'd just say, "He's must be losing it.", or some other non-specific observation. But, this is exactly how my mom's decline into dementia started, and she was about the same age when it started. It was a name here and there, then numbers, then, well, everything.

I'm not trying to start a rumor or anything, but I'm honestly a bit concerned about the guy. He's been one of the biggest and most recognizable voices in CFB for a long time, and I hope this isn't indicative of something bigger going on.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments