Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Top 5 Players From Today's Win

+1 HS
nafimafi's picture
September 10, 2022 at 3:42pm
15 Comments

just based off very initial thoughts. havent rewatched game, havent seen highlights. just who jumped off the screen.

my last week version: https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2022/09/132752/...

1. Marvin Harrison: Looked crisp on route running, strong hands, and surprised me with his long speed. we got a good one, and when jsn comes back... whew.

2. CJ Stroud : Good reads and went through progressions well. Very accurate, showed good arm strength and throws with velocity.

3. Emeka Egbuka: Also showed his athleticism and why he will be elite by the end of the year. Both on offense and on returning. He was smokin dudes

4. Mike Hall: Again, showed his speed getting off the line and past their olinemen. I thought he was consistently disruptive in both the run and pass game. He didnt play a whole lot but whenever he is on the field he jumps out

5. Caden Curry: I know.. he barely played. But damn, he jumped off the screen imo. He looked quick and always around the ball carrier. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments