Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Why Night Games Are A Must-Have

+17 HS
milhouse4588's picture
September 4, 2022 at 9:59am
68 Comments

I didn't get to go to this game, living in Atlanta, but while watching the broadcast it was very, very obvious the crowd was as loud as any recent game in memory and the vibe in the Shoe was generally awesome in all ways.

The number of recruits, celebrities, and the amount of showmanship with the drone show, lights, etc clearly is a huge argument in favor of night games.

Most of this forum is in favor of night games so I may be watering the grass during a storm here but this needs to happen at least 2-3x per season.

If Fox had gotten this game and it was at noon it would have been a huge downer in terms of vibe like last year's Oregon game. I was there and the crowd was just not in it until the 4th quarter when we looked like we had a chance to win.

Props to the fans, staff, and guests for hyping this game and bringing the energy because that game will probably result in at least a couple of commitments, in my opinion. What a night.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments