Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Any Special Plans/traditions/happenings Leading Up to Saturday?

+4 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
November 23, 2021 at 8:24am
44 Comments

Friends, fellow 11w family members, we know what week it is. I feel like I've put this as the tag line for every post since the last whistle of the Michigan State game, but here it is again... Beat TTUN LET'S FUCKING GO!

This week in a sort of "countdown" to the game I'm surfing YouTube for every bit of Buckeye/Wolverine footage I can get since the Urban Meyer era started.

I plan to relive those games as best as I can in an effort to NEVER EVER take for granted this matchup and the success the Buckeyes are having against their rival. I, like many of you survived the Cooper era. I lived to tell the tale, and on the other side of it, I, again like many of you, are looking to a future that could (likely will) include Ohio State taking the lead in the all-time series against TTUN.

So today I'm watching the ESPN training days special (available on YouTube), and I'll be surfing for complete games over the last 10 years or so, or if nothing else good highlight film.

Anyone else getting into anything specific as prep for THE GAME?

LET'S GO BUCKEYES!

Edit: for those that don't have HBO the documentary about the game is also on YouTube.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments