Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buzz: Big Ten to Revote (Part 11teen)

+21 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
September 9, 2020 at 8:23pm
320 Comments

Since no one knows anything, the Ohio AG is weighing in, Tom Mars is getting frustrated, and Scarlet O-H dropped this gem in Part 10:

I want to take a moment to give a huge shout out to the football players, coaches and staff. From them, I see the dedication, the love of sport and craft, the grind, the love of their brothers, and so much more. They don't know what's going on from one minute to the next. It would be so easy to say F this and stop, give up or slack off. But they don't. They work hard, with an unknown and uncertain future, with little to no communication from the people making decisions on their behalf. I cannot imagine what Coach Day or the other coaches could say in this situation to motivate the players to work hard when they do not even know if a season will happen. That is what makes our program elite. If they can continue to grind with no season in place, I will endure this madness and continue to fight on their behalf for an October season.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 320 Comments