Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Sucks, Alot. But We'll Be Okay

+4 HS
grahamkamp's picture
August 11, 2020 at 10:28pm
41 Comments

I've been sick to my stomach all day, and even more with the Big 12 news. I've used Twitter more in the last 3 days than I usually do in a year. But gauging off of fans reactions on Twitter I wanted to say this.

This isn't good for the program, conference, players. coaches, or anybody. But don't think that OSU football is done. I'm seeing people say we won't recover from this.

We've lost 2 national championship coaches in the last 15 years and made it to the playoff a year ago. We might see a few transfers, guys will leave early, sure somebody might decommit. But let's remember one thing, we are fans of THE Ohio State University, not just any university with a football team.

Ryan Day is a cold blooded killer, on the trail and on the field. I know it's hard, but let's stay strong as a fan base as we go on.

Take some time to be sad about it as we all will, but we will get past this as a program.

Our Honor Defend, We Will Fight Til the End

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments