Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: If You Could Only Watch One Buckeye Football Game Forever, Which Would You Pick?

0 HS
Kevin Harrish's picture
March 23, 2020 at 8:05am
81 Comments

Live sports are canceled, and that has a lot of us reaching back into the archives to dig out some of our favorite games from years passed to give them an 'ole rewatch.

There are hundreds of worthy choices when it comes to classic Buckeye football games, but the current state of the world got me thinking – if live sports were canceled forever and you could only save the recording of one Buckeye football game to watch for the rest of your life, which game would you choose?

It seems weird because it wasn't part of a title season or anything, but I might pick the 2017 Ohio State vs. Penn State game just because of how absolutely insane it was. But at the end of the day, I'm not sure I care enough about a regular-season win over Penn State to actually pick it, so I'd probably go with the 2016 Ohio State vs. Michigan game, or the 2014 Sugar Bowl.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 81 Comments