Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Joe Burrow on Ohio State's Loss to Clemson: “It Would Have Been Fun to Play A Lot of My Old Teammates”

Dan Hope's picture
January 2, 2020 at 2:11pm
17 Comments

Joe Burrow was on a teleconference previewing the national championship game this afternoon, so I asked him whether he watched the Ohio State-Clemson game and whether he was hoping for the opportunity to go up against his former team. Here's what he had to say:

“It would have been fun to play a lot of my old teammates and a lot of my old friends. I know there would have been some friendly trash talk. It would have been a lot of fun. But we'll play whoever. We're excited to get the opportunity to play.

“I did watch the game. It was a fun game to watch. Everyone was battling their tails off, and I know a lot of those guys work so hard to get to that moment, and being with them for three years, it was kind of sad a little bit to see their season end like that. But I know they worked really hard to get there, and we're excited to get the opportunity to play in this game.”

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments