Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

New McMurphy Tweet. Yurcich To Be Named Texas OC Next Week

0 HS
oprettyricky's picture
December 26, 2019 at 2:48pm
38 Comments

[Mod edit: Topic already discussed at length on Dec 22. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/12/110719/... . Please search before you post.]

As much as I [we] hate McMurphy, one could argue he is Herman's puppet, he broke the news via Twitter that next week Texas will be naming Yurcich as their OC. Moving to Texas hasn't seemed to pan out for other OSU coaches so he may want to think about this one in a few weeks. I'm not worried because Day is heavily involved with QB's and their development. Wonder what coach Day would bring in. Assistants should be dying to join our staff since everyone seems to get offers for jobs with higher responsibility pretty quickly.

IMO: He should stay for another year, have a potential Heisman winning QB, and opt to go be a head coach or OC at a smaller school. Or at least go be the OC at a school who has been consistently good over the last few years, not one that overrated every single year (also looking at you, TTUN & Notre Dame)

If/When it becomes official, I will wish him nothing but the best.... but for now- LET'S BRING THAT TITLE BACK TO C-BUS

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments