Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Looking at the BIG vs the SEC

+2 HS
allinosu's picture
December 8, 2019 at 9:34am
40 Comments

I'm looking at this as it pertains to OSU's football ranking compared to LSU. In fairness I do believe the committee has a tough job this year determining who is #1. My problem is why LSU's schedule considered tougher. I looked at the top seven (leaving out OSU and LSU) from each league because there is a significant drop off in both leagues and those teams add very little to booster a resume other than counting as a win. Looking at the match ups below I think the BIG does more than hold it's own. I realize Tua affects Alabama but they haven't been the Alabama we have grown accustom to. No one can convince me that Cincinnati couldn't hold it's own against Texas on a neutral field so my question is, how is there a strength of schedule difference as a league?                                                                                        Georgia vs Wisconsin                      Auburn vs Iowa                                                        Florida vs PSU                                  Texas A&M vs Minnesota                                          Alabama vs UM                                 Tenn vs Indiana                                                          MSU vs Kentucky             

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments