Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Did Dobbins Finally Cement Himself over Zeke This Weekend (not Talking Statistically)

+3 HS
Earthoid.'s picture
December 4, 2019 at 4:59pm
38 Comments

...maybe someone can help me understand this.  Maybe I'm just crazy, but up until this weekend after slaying scum whenever, in my head, I started to compare Dobbins and Zeke, to me Zeke was the clear "winner".  Granted they're both studs, but that 3 game stretch of Zeke's was filled with so many "Holy Shit!" moments, I just never really thought that Dobbins would overtake Zeke as "that dude".  Like this example of that dude Zeke. doing "that dude Zeke stuff," that for me, just put him on another level:

Well, something after The Game this week finally changed that for me.   Dobbins balled out, bu it wasn't any one play that stuck out to me either.  I honestly don't know what it is,  but to me now, if I'm choosing a horse for my team and it's between '14/15 Zeke and '19 Dobbins, I'm picking Dobbins now.

I do realize Dobbins passed Zeke statistically this week -- something I couldn't care less about.  So I guess the questions is did anyone else get a similar feeling this week... like Dobbins has overtaken the "Zeke Status".... or maybe you still feel like Zeke is still the man, and in that case, why do you still feel that way?  And what do you think it would take to change you mind.  Another 3 game, 200 yard+ run from Dobbins, maybe?

Edit: many mistakes, english is hard

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments