Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Moving on from Last Week - Time to Destroy the Badgers Again

+8 HS
youra6's picture
December 3, 2019 at 11:01am
22 Comments

While the high from last weekend still lingers, it is now Tuesday and there is even a larger foe ahead of us. This is starting to feel like a Fast & the Furious franchise. Each time, the stakes are higher and the enemy more potent.

While this is the same Wisconsin team we played earlier this season, I have no doubt that Chryst will try new looks on offense to throw us off. There is no way they will continue to run Taylor directly at us again. Heis going to line up all over the place to confuse us. 

Coan is a good QB when he has time to throw. This was pretty evident last week at MN. Our pass rush needs to get home, early and fast. If this happens, I have no doubt we win by a bigger margin that last time. 

Werner and Borland are much more consistent this season, and the former needs to step up again in pass coverage. Wisconsin likes to utilize their TE in trip formations and the LB have to ready to cover.

My prediction: 45-17, Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments