Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

B1G Championship, Wisconsin Discussion and Prediction Thread.

+3 HS
BuckeyeCrusdader's picture
December 1, 2019 at 12:08pm
49 Comments

Wow, another dominating offensive performance against That Team. 12-0 baby. 

Here we are undefeated and heading to Indy for a rematch against possibly a top 10-11 Wisconsin team that hung with us for 1 quarter before we began domination.

After the game in october Justin Fields said “I think we can put up 50 on them” and I thought at the time it would be added motivation for the Badgers in a rematch, along with us playing “Jump Around” Wisconsin is definitely going to hungry for this.

I do agree though that the Buckeyes can put up 50+ with no turnovers and execution of an aggressive game plan. After early struggles Fields was throwing dimes and his downfield accuracy was superb. I am not sure Wisconsin has the athletes in the back end to stop us I Fields is on again. We also have proved we can run the ball on them.

Offensively I see Wisconsin leaning on their all world RB.. but in the passing game along with their FB, TEs and Quintez Cepheus. If Wade is out next week their offense might be a little more successful this go around. I do not see them letting Chase young go singled up unless they’re getting it out quick. TTUN had the best offensive game plan I have seen against our D and Chase Young all year.

Prediction

Buckeyes 49-17

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments