Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Sometime in the First Half, I Realized, Though It Was Close, We Were Probably Going to Win

-2 HS
Leonhard's picture
November 30, 2019 at 4:21pm
10 Comments

After Michigan’s first score, I got nervous.  Then we scored, but it appeared to be a slight amount of luck on our part.  Patterson was playing well. We were somewhat struggling on defense (really wish Wade had played, but apparently we really didn’t need him).  But we ended up, slightly increasing our lead. Not sure at what point it was in the first half, but I said to myself....shit, if they have to rely on Patterson playing out of his mind, we got this. Don’t get me wrong, I was still nervous. This looked like it was going to be a war.....

im sure M go blowers will watch every play and say that OSU should have been called for x......y..... and z, for penalties. But I thought the same on some of our failures as well. Mich could have been called penalties on some of our struggles as well....particularly when Paterson threw the ball out of bounds short of the line of scrimmage when Chase was running him down. Mich scored shortly thereafter. 

Bottomline, we took their best shot, with their offense killing it early, and then worked them the remainder of the game. Wish we had scored one more touchdown, and then gone for three. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments