Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU vs. Maryland - Here Until the End

+15 HS
Large Father's picture
November 7, 2019 at 6:43pm
13 Comments

Tressels, Fickells, Urbans and Days,   

"I’m here until the end, Dad.“

I don’t know how many of you were at the Wisconsin game a week ago last Saturday, but the weather conditions were not exactly ideal. I was there with my 10-year-old son, Jake. We tried to stay warm and dry piling on ponchos and winter layers.  But Mother Nature was winning with cold, rainy wrath. Once Ohio State started to really pull away in the second half, I asked Jake if he wanted to leave early and head home. Try to guess his response...  []

I was also in the stadium for the 2015 Michigan State game. The weather for Wisconsin this year reminded me of that awful game back in that frustrating season...2015 should have been a championship team. If you look at that roster, I’m still not sure how Ohio State didn’t get the job done. Against Michigan State, the Buckeyes packed it up and gave the game away, in my opinion. OSU played many games that season seemingly disinterested in the final score...it finally caught up with them.

Against Wisconsin a little over a week ago, and every game this year, you can tell Ohio State is very interested in the final score. This Buckeye team continues to look different from any other in recent memory. They are very much fully present and here to get the job done.

I can’t wait to see the stretch run. I’m going to enjoy it thoroughly with my young, Buckeye-obsessed son. It looks like this team is here until the end; and I know a 10-year-old who is right there with them.    

Touchdowns:  Dobbins, Fields, Olave, KJ Hill

OSU 34 Maryland 10

Go Bucks!  Beat Maryland!  BB Landers for Heisman!

Puffy Padre

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments