Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: Which College Football Playoff Matchup(s) Would You Most Like to See, and Why?

Dan Hope's picture
November 4, 2019 at 8:00am
35 Comments

The speculation about how this year's College Football Playoff could stack up will kick into high gear this week as the first CFP rankings will be released on Tuesday night at approximately 9 p.m.  on ESPN (between the Kansas-Duke and Michigan State-Kentucky basketball games).

Given that, and that Ohio State is currently in position to make the playoff if it can win out, this week's question is: What hypothetical College Football Playoff matchup or matchups would you most like to see come to fruition this year, and why?

While I personally try to avoid rooting for outcomes in the interest of objectivity, I will admit that I would love to see an Ohio State vs. Clemson postseason matchup for selfish reasons – I used to cover Clemson and many of my friends from my time covering the Tigers are still on that beat, so I'd love to have a chance to reunite with them. An Ohio State vs. LSU matchup would also be a lot of fun for the Joe Burrow storyline, of course. And if the Buckeyes make the playoff, I'd love for their semifinal to be in Arizona, because I have family out there that I'd love to have a chance to see, as well.

Those are my answers – what are yours?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments