Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TOSU's "weak" OOC Schedule

+6 HS
AZBUCKFAN's picture
November 2, 2019 at 11:29pm
30 Comments

Hmm.....a funny thing has happened with that "weak" OOC schedule the Buckeyes played this season. You recall, right? It was labelled as being so weak. Well, after 10 weeks of the CFB season, here is a closer look at it:

Opponent               Conference Standing                 Record (Conference, Overall)   

- Florida Atlantic:       1st place CUSA - East Division                     (4-1, 6-3)

- (#17)Cincinnati       1st place  AAC -  East Division                      (4-0, 7-1)

- Miami (OH)              1st place  MAC - East Division                      (3-1, 4-4)

Now, I'm not saying these teams will all end up winning their conferences, or even their divisions. However, they are ALL currently leading or are tied for 1st place in their respective conference division. I'd say that would seem to indicate they have been quite competitive this season...not the "cupcakes" I hear certain fans of other (usually lesser) teams referring to them as. Also, remember that one (1) of each of their overall losses was to the Buckeyes. That "weak" OOC hasn't turned out to be so bad after all, I'd say.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments