1. OSU is the best team in college football.
2. Chase Young is the best player and most dominant in college football.
3. Dobbins is the best RB in college football.
4. ABC needs to get their act together: for the first half of the ND/TTUN game the bottom of the screen read that "Robbins" had 2 TD runs for us. WTF?!?!?! Get his name right, he's one of the best players in America. Bet you wouldn't misspell "Tagovailoa" stupid ESPN/ABC shit.
5. ABC needs to get their act together PART 2: Fowler said in the fourth quarter of the telecast that some question OSU's schedule...to this point, only LSU has played tougher. WTF is this shit?!?!?!? They have played one team (NW) with a losing record and FPI & SP+ have us firmly at 1 as does Sagarin and the Massey composite. Eat a &*($#@ Fowler.
6. CBS announcers stumping for 2 SEC teams during the LSU/AU game. Pleeeeeeease let it happen. It would be awesome to beat SEC teams back to back in the playoff.
7. TTUN sucks bad...Domers suck badder. LOL
8. Let's get healthy during the bye!