Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What is Joey Galloway SMOKING?

+2 HS
BuckeyeJuggernaut's picture
October 20, 2019 at 4:09am
156 Comments

I'm always a bit curious on how the two hosts on ESPN College Football Final, Joey Galloway and Jesse Palmer, rank the top five teams in the CFP, just for laughs. But it often shows the thinking of the CFP pundits and where the rankings may be headed. This year Galloway seems to be following in the footsteps of Herbstreit by trying to be the anti-homer. But this is ridiculous.

Galloway: "I'll keep Ohio State at number 4, they lead the country in margin of victory, they dominated Northwestern, but here comes Wisconsin. An ANGRY Wisconsin, they just lost their first game of the season."

Did he not watch that Wisky game yesterday? I think I saw a graphic that showed it's one of the worst losses against the spread in B1G history, something like 30.5 points.

His number one team: CLEMSON? Whose QB arguably had one of the worst games of his career yesterday? 

At least Palmer is giving our boys in Scarlet and Gray their due, putting them at #2, calling them the most complete team in the country.

College Football Final Playoff Rankings
JOEY JESSE
CLEMSON LSU
LSU OHIO STATE
ALABAMA ALABAMA
OHIO STATE OKLAHOMA
OKLAHOMA CLEMSON

Is Galloway becoming the new Mark May? Or is this some kind of clever reverse psychology to motivate our team?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 156 Comments