Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

A SILVER SCREEN BY ELEVEN WARRIORS?

+6 HS
Chicago Connection's picture
October 2, 2019 at 4:20am
12 Comments

The marketing guy in me say it's time to get creative for Saturday night’s primetime game! So…

Instead of fans merely flashing on their cell phones to just any ole blank white cell phone screen at kickoff time (and/or at the end of each quarter or after a score), which would feel more like a white out, frankly, how about flashing:

A bright and sparkling SILVER SCREEN WEB PAGE, one that’s created and promoted by none other than Eleven Warriors? (In turn, the silver screen would promote Eleven Warriors, which is a win-win all around).

Surely you guys have some pull with Gene Smith and Ryan Day, in which case, you could ask them to provide instructions for the fans on the big screen at The Shoe, so everyone works in sync. 

Fans could also be instructed to symbolically wave the screen in a circular “O” motion for “Ohio” as they chant (and the marching band intones) one long and continuous “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH…!!!” 

As an alternative,  they could chant the familiar“O”… “H”… “I”… “O” cheer.

Whatever the case, I gotta believe fans would love nothing more than to light up the night by firing some silver bullets of their own via “Silver Bullet Cell Phones Screens.". 

BTW, it might be pretty cool at basketball games, too.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments