Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Poll the Squad-Who is Meyer's Greatest Recruit?

+10 HS
BrewstersMillions's picture
August 29, 2019 at 9:19am
70 Comments

I was having a conversation with a friend of mine. We were talking about recruiting and how fickle it is and we got onto the topic of how the best of the best performed because all we know about Justin Fields is how highly touted he was coming out.

It got me thinking about Meyer's incredible track record here at OSU, and I was trying to put my hands around who his absolute best recruit was. My default reaction was either Zeke or Joey Bosa since both guys came in pretty highly recruited (Bosa more so), dominated at the college and are now considered to be one of the best at their positions at the pro level. But then I got to thinking-Mike Thomas is the best WR in football but was seldom or lightly used at OSU and was a recruiting afterthought, does he qualify? Denzel Ward or Marshon Lattimore might be on the medal podium too. I'm not sure how I'd answer the question if pressed, so my thought is the easy fall back is probably Zeke?

What say you, 11W?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments