Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

UPDATE: Buckeye Flex Pass, Anyone?

+2 HS
Urban Achiever's picture
August 26, 2019 at 5:00pm
32 Comments

Update:  I got my tickets confirmed.  I'll be in 10C Row 19.  Northeast corner of the closed end.  No complaints there.

Anyone else care to share what they got?

GO BUCKS!!

Original post:

Wonder if anyone out there got the flex pass this year. Seems like there are plenty of tickets still available as I can purchase up to 6 extras for each game. I'm wondering if maybe it wasnt as popular an option for folks as I thought it would be. Also, if anyone has used the ticket site (OSU app and the "Experience" 3rd party company) and has user tips you're able to share that'd be cool. I have tickets confirmed but not specific seats issued yet. Hoping I find out soon. I'm taking my 7 yr old son to the game Saturday. First game for him... Super excited to spend the day on campus with my boy. Hoping I can get rid of any angst leading up to the game if someone has some reassuring words that have dealt with this system before...and that the ticket situation won't be an issue. Thanks in advance for any replies!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 32 Comments